3 Simple & Healthy Takjil Menu for Iftar"Yummy, delicious, and healthy – That’s the triple benefits you get from these simple and anti-mainstream takjil recipes a la Jamupedia! The takjil menus are also rich in nutrients so they are good to restore body energy drained during fasting days."
Published by : Kurnia HD - 21/07/2021 09:43 WIB
2 Minutes read.
Iftar often makes our appetite go ‘crazy’ and pay no attention to the nutrient’s intake of our body. Although sweet foods taste more delicious, body health must be a priority when choosing a takjil (menu for breaking the fast). Especially during this pandemic condition, we should take care of what we eat, its nutrients, and its proper intake portions.
Have no clue in preparing a healthy and delicious iftar menu? Here, Jamupedia shares 3 delicious and healthy takjil menu recipes.
Image source: www.dapurocha.com
- Smoothies Kurma dengan Biji Selasih (Date Smoothies with Basil Seeds)
- 1 banana
- 50 g of dates
- 125 ml milk
- 1 tbsp oatmeal
Date syrup: 50 g dates, 50 ml water, 25 g sugar, 30 ml hot water
How to make:
- Date syrup: blender the dates with water and cook with sugar until it boils, thickens, then let stand.
- Cut the bananas, remove the date seeds, and add the milk and oatmeal and blender until smooth.
- Take a glass, pour the date syrup and pour the smoothies.
- Lastly, add biji selasih (basil seeds, Ocimum basilicum)
- Smoothies are ready to serve.
Image source: www.inews.id
- Lumpia Buah Basah (Fresh Fruit Spring Rolls)
- Spring roll paper
- Assorted fruits for filling: Kiwi, watermelon, strawberry, melon, orange, etc. according to taste
- 1 lime/lemon
- 1 tsp honey
How to make:
- Thinly slice all the fruit into round pieces or long sticks.
- Soak the spring roll wrapper in warm water for 5-10 seconds until the texture is soft.
- Put the filling onto spring roll paper and adjust the size.
- Roll and wrap into spring rolls and make sure they are firm.
- For the sauce, mix lime/lemon and honey. Dip the spring rolls in the sauce for a slightly sour sensation.
Image source: id.tastemade.com
- Es Buah Pandan (Pandan Fruit Ice)
- 80 g watermelon
- 80 g papaya
- 80 g cucumber
- 1 lemon
- 1 liter of air
- Ice cubes as needed
Pandan Syrup Ingredients:
- 400 g sugar
- 500 ml air
- 3 pieces daun pandan (screwpine leaves)
How to make:
- Pandan syrup: boil sugar with pandan leaves in 300 ml of water.
- Cut all the fruit into small squares or rounds.
- Slice the lemons thinly.
- Prepare the drink, pour in enough water into a glass, the pour the pandan syrup with a sweet level according to taste.
- Put all the fruit and add ice cubes into the glass, then serve.