Natural Way to Lower Uric Acid with Scientific Jamu"Have you ever felt pain in your fingers, knees, ankles, or toes even though you didn't fall or injured them? It could be that you unconsciously consume food, drinks, or drugs that trigger uric acid levels in the body to rise"
Published by : Kurnia HD - 23/06/2020 08:56 WIB
3 Minutes read.
Excessive uric acid levels in the body cause uncomfortable symptoms like pain, swelling, and a burning sensation in the joint areas. Usually, high levels of uric acid are caused from consuming too much food with high purine substances, high sugar content drinks or alcohol, the use of certain drugs, or from illness history in a family.
Uric acid will not cause health problems if the levels are normal. It becomes a problem when it exceeds normal levels. Normal uric acid levels for women are 2.4 – 6.0 milligrams per deciliter (mg/dL), while for men it is 3.4 – 7.0 milligrams/deciliter. High uric acid can affect anyone, male or female, both young and old.
All in all, gout can be treated by taking pain relievers, ibuprofen, naproxen, and the like. However, you can also choose natural remedies, such as consuming lots of fruits and vegetables, consuming ginger, turmeric, and drinking lots of water. In addition, you can also use the scientific jamu recipe from B2P2TOOT. Here is the recipe and how to make it.
- 2 g tempuyung/sow thistles (Sonchus arvensis)
- 5 g kayu secang/sappanwood (Biancaea sappan)
- 3 g kepel (Stelechocarpus burahol) leaves
- 5 g temulawak/Java ginger (Curcuma zanthorrhiza)
- 4 g turmeric
- 3 g meniran/gripeweed (Phyllanthus urinaria)
- 1000 cc water
How to make
- Boil water in a stainless container.
- Put all the ingredients, wait up to 15 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Strain into a glass.
- Drink 3 times a day. The recipe is only for 1 day.